Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
2. Only one winner will be accepted.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Prize draws and competitions are only open to worldwide residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
7. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
8. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize.
9. By entering Upload International prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in a future issue of The Co-operative prize draws and competitions.
10. Strictly no explicit content will be published such as porn sites or defamatory sites.
11. Upload International will not publish any website that is in direct competition with Upload International such as website design or SEO services.
12. Upload International will not publish any website that is purposely created for Link purposes or create a site purely as a “Link Farm” to increase another pages SEO campaign.
13. Upload International is happy to locate a domain name for the winner of this campaign providing that the domain is available for purchase and is under the value of $12.99.
14. Upload International will host the website free of charge for up to 6 months. After this period, the website can be transferred to another hosting site for no additional fee.
15. The domain name will be valid for 12 months and there will be an option to purchase the domain name after this period directly from Upload International.
16. If the winner wishes to continue Upload International to host and maintain the site after 6 months then a monthly maintenance fee will be $29.99.
17. The maximum pages of the website will be 5. Any further pages will be an additional fee of $50 per page.
18. The website will have a maximum bandwidth of 500 MB’s.
19. All content for the website must be provided by the winner. This includes written content, images, video and audio.
20. All content provided by the winner must be original content which will be verified by our team at Upload International using our plagiarism checking software.
21. Upload International retains the right to remove the site without notice should any of the above terms and conditions not be adhered to. 22. Your business name must not breach trademark or infringe copyright in anyway. This is solely the winners responsibility and Upload International will not take and responsibility if this term is breached.